BAKE HEALTHY WITH REDUCED SUGAR RECIPES
This programme will provide the knowledge and application skills to bake various popular products with less sugar.
*Dates are subject to change
Duration: 3 Days (1 day e-learning off campus)
Time: 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
This programme equips learners with the requisite knowledge and application skills to bake healthier products that contain reduced sugar.
Recipes taught include reduced sugar Floating Island, Lemon Madeleine, Berry Clafoutis, Chooclate Eclair, Lemon Cake, Creme Brulee, Pistachio Macaron, and Milk Guimauve.
By the end of the lesson, learners will understand:
And be able to:
|Bake Healthy with Reduced Sugar Recipes||International Students||Singaporeans / SPRs
(Self-sponsored ≥ 21 years old)
|Singaporeans / SPRs
(with WTS funding)
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||20.00||20.00||20.00||20.00|
|Total Fees Payable||820.00||100.00||100.00||100.00|
|Net Fees Payable||877.40||107.00||107.00||67.00|
|Absentee Payroll Funding, up to the following amount||-||81.00||135.00||170.46|
SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy up to 90% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our Bake Healthy with Reduced Sugar Recipes class.
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for SMEs that meet all of the following criteria:
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Funding - Up to 95% Programme Fee Funding
Absentee Payroll (AP) Funding
A grant to help employers defray the manpower costs incurred when they send their employees for certifiable skill training during working hours. Visit SkillsConnect for more information.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their SGD500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|International Applicant||Singaporean/SPR Applicant|
|Copy of Passport and Work Pass (front and back)||Copy of NRIC (front & back)|
|Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)||Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)|
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Confirmation of seats is on a first come first serve basis with full payment received via online debit / credit. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch: South Bridge Road
Bank code: 7375
Branch Code: 343
Account No: 934-342-2489
SWIFT Code: UOVBSGSG
4. For successful applicants, we will email a Confirmation of Acceptance before the commencement of the programme.
5. Please be advised that full payment of administration fee and programme fee has to be made before class commencement.
6. Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement Survey (TRAQOM) by SkillsFuture Singapore
SSG will conduct the two post-course evaluation surveys in the following manner: