BAKING 101 - MACARONS
This programme equips learners with the ability to prepare, assemble, evaluate and store macarons.
Course reference no: TGS-2019504573
3 Consecutive Weekdays
|Date||Delivery Mode & Time|
|18 - 20 Jan 2021 (FULL)||
|17 -19 May 2021 (FULL)||
Duration: 18 hours (including e-learning off campus)
|Date||Delivery Mode & Time|
|6, 20 & 27 Feb 2021 (FULL)||
|6, 13 & 20 Mar 2021 (FULL)||
*Dates are subject to change
After completing this course, learners will have the requisite knowledge and application skills to prepare macarons and be able to apply them to the workplace.
This course is developed under the new Skills Framework (SFw) for Food Services; a SkillsFuture initiative developed for the Singapore workforce to promote skills mastery and lifelong learning.
Learners will be taught:
And be trained to:
Recipes (Demonstration Only):
Recipes (Demonstration & Hands-on):
Upon successful completion of training and passing of assessment for the programme:
(with effect from 1 April 2020)
|Programme Fee||SGD 825.00||SGD 825.00|
|SSG Funding||SGD (742.50)||-|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00|
|Total Fees Payable||SGD 102.50||SGD 845.00|
|GST (7%)||SGD 7.18||SGD 59.15|
|Net Fees Payable||SGD 109.68||SGD 904.15|
- Prices are subject to change.
- SSG Funding up to 90% programme fee is for all eligible Singaporeans and SPRs. Funding validity period is up to 30 Jun 2021.
- This is a SkillsFuture Credit (SFC) eligible programme.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
Only applicable for Singaporean and Singapore PR trainees
Training Allowance at $6 per hour, capped at 180 hours per WSS Eligibility Year
Enhanced Absentee Payroll, capped at $10 per hour (Valid till 31 Dec 2020)
|-||SGD 180.00||SGD 180.00||SGD 180.00|
Absentee Payroll, capped at $7.50 and $4.50 per hour for SME and Non-SME respectively
|-||SGD 170.46||SGD 135.00||SGD 81.00|
*Application through SkillsConnect / new Training Grants system.
** The Workfare Skills Support Scheme (WSS) replaces the Workfare Training Support Scheme (WTS) with effect from 1 July 2020.
Workfare Skills Support (WSS) Scheme
Absentee Payroll (AP) Funding
A grant to help employers defray the manpower costs incurred when they send their employees for certifiable skill training during working hours.
Visit skillsconnect.gov.sg for more information.
1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|International Applicant||Singaporean/SPR Applicant|
|Copy of Passport and Work Pass (front and back)|
|Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)||Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)|
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Confirmation of seats is on a first come first serve basis with full payment received via online debit / credit. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch: South Bridge Road
Bank code: 7375
Branch Code: 343
Account No: 934-342-2489
SWIFT Code: UOVBSGSG
4. For successful applicants, we will email a Confirmation of Acceptance before the commencement of the programme.
5. Please be advised that full payment of administration fee and programme fee has to be made before class commencement.
6. Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement Survey (TRAQOM) by SkillsFuture Singapore
SSG will conduct the two post-course evaluation surveys in the following manner: