BAKING 101 - MACARONS
This programme equips learners with the ability to prepare, assemble, evaluate and store macarons.
Course reference no: CRS-Q-0039782-FSS
3 Consecutive Saturdays
3 Consecutive Weekdays
*Dates are subject to change
3 Days ; 2pm - 8pm
3 consecutive Saturdays ; 8:30am - 2:30pm
After completing this course, learners will have the requisite knowledge and application skills to prepare macarons and be able to apply them to the workplace.
This course is developed under the new Skills Framework (SFw) for Food Services; a SkillsFuture initiative developed for the Singapore workforce to promote skills mastery and lifelong learning.
Learners will be taught:
And be trained to:
Upon successful completion of training and passing of assessment for the programme:
(with effect from 1 April 2020)
|Singaporeans (with WTS Funding)||Singaporeans/SPRs (SME-Sponsored)||
|Programme Fee||SGD 825.00||SGD 825.00||SGD 825.00||SGD 825.00|
|SSG Funding||SGD (742.50)||SGD (742.50)||SGD (742.50)||-|
|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00||SGD 20.00|
|Total Fees Payable||SGD 102.50||SGD 102.50||SGD 102.50||SGD 845.00|
|GST (7%)||SGD 7.18||SGD 7.18||SGD 7.18||SGD 59.15|
|WTS Funding||SGD (41.26)||-||-||-|
|Net Fees Payable||SGD 68.42||SGD 109.68||SGD 109.68||SGD 904.15|
|Absentee Payroll Funding, up to the following amount||SGD 170.46||SGD 135.00||SGD 81.00||-|
SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy up to 90% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our WSQ Continuing Education Modular (CEM) programmes.
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for SMEs that meet all of the following criteria:
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Funding - Up to 95% Programme Fee Funding
Absentee Payroll (AP) Funding
A grant to help employers defray the manpower costs incurred when they send their employees for certifiable skill training during working hours. Visit SkillsConnect for more information.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|International Applicant||Singaporean/SPR Applicant|
|Copy of Passport and Work Pass (front and back)|
|Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)||Company letter (if you are sponsored by company, signature required)|
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Confirmation of seats is on a first come first serve basis with full payment received via online debit / credit. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch: South Bridge Road
Bank code: 7375
Branch Code: 343
Account No: 934-342-2489
SWIFT Code: UOVBSGSG
4. For successful applicants, we will email a Confirmation of Acceptance before the commencement of the programme.
5. Please be advised that full payment of administration fee and programme fee has to be made before class commencement.
6. Training Quality and Outcomes Measurement Survey (TRAQOM) by SkillsFuture Singapore
SSG will conduct the two post-course evaluation surveys in the following manner: