1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
|Copy of Passport
||Copy of NRIC (front & back)
|Recent Passport-sized colour photograph (taken against plain white background)
||Copy of highest educational qualification (Certificate / Transcript) & Official Translation (if not in English)
|Copy of highest educational qualification (Certificate / Transcript) & Official Translation (if not in English)
||NS Certificate of service completion and transcript(for male applicants only)
|Resume / Curriculum Vitae (with names & contact info of at least 2 Referees) (please click here for the template)
||Resume / Curriculum Vitae (with names & contact info of at least 2 Referees) (please click here for the template)
|Student Pass Form (please click here for the form)
|Birth certificate and translation (if not in English)
|Proof of financial support
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Pay online by credit/debit card for the Application Fee only. Alternatively, we accept NETs, local cheque and cash for local applicants; bank drafts and telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Bank code: 7171
Branch code: 003
Account no: 003-925247-1
SWIFT code: DBSSSGSG
4. Complete the online Talent/Personality Test in the Online Application.
5. We will contact the shortlisted applicant within 7 working days for an interview either face-to-face or via webcam if you are an international applicant.
6. After the interview, your application will be submitted to the Admission Board for review. We will notify you within 3 weeks via email.
7. For successful applicants:
International and Local Student without SSG Funding
- At-Sunrice will courier the original copy of the Advisory Note, Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and Student’s Contract to your home address.
- At-Sunrice will apply for a Student Pass from the Immigration and Checkpoint Authority of Singapore (ICA).
- In accordance to ICA regulations, the Student Pass application can only be processed 2 months prior to the programme commencement.
Singaporean/SPR with SSG Funding
- Applicants accepted into At-Sunrice's certificate and/or diploma programmes will receive a copy of the Advisory Note, Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and/or Standard PEI Student Contract via email. The student will then be invited to the Academy on a scheduled date to sign the original documents.
8. Please be advised that the nett fee payable has to be made in 2 equal instalments. The 1st instalment should be paid within 10 working days upon issuance of the Letter of Acceptance (LOA). The 2nd instalment should be paid 9 months after course commencement. Payment will not be accepted before signing of the LOA and student contract.