SSG Programme Fee Funding
Enjoy 90% SSG programme fee funding for all Singaporeans and SPRs who are eligible for our WSQ Higher Certificate programmes.
Enhanced Training Support for SMEs – up to 90% Programme Fee Funding
Eligible for SMEs that meet all of the following criteria:
- SME must be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding by Singaporeans or SPRs
- Employment size of not more than 200 (at group level) or with annual sales turnover (at group level) of not more than SGD100 million
- Trainees must be hired in accordance with the Employment Act and fully sponsored by their employers for the course
- Trainees must be Singaporeans or SPRs
Workfare Training Support (WTS) Funding - Up to 95% Programme Fee Funding
- Singaporeans who are eligible for our WSQ Higher Certificate programmes;
- Aged 35 years old and above;
- Earn a monthly income of not more than SGD2,000.
Absentee Payroll (AP) Funding
A grant to help employers defray the manpower costs incurred when they send their employees for certifiable skill training during working hours. Visit SkillsConnect for more information.
SkillsFuture Credit (SFC)
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their SGD500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the Training Exchange course directory.
SkillsFuture Qualification Award
Under the SkillsFuture Qualification Award, all Singaporean workers will receive SGD200 upon completion of the following WSQ full qualifications: Certificate, Higher Certificate and Advanced Certificate. Visit https://www.skillsfuture.sg/qualificationaward for more information.