Vegetarian Chinese New Year Dinner
An 8-course vegetarian Chinese New Year reunion dinner that's not to be missed! Kick off the dinner with a lohei toss for luck and prosperity.
Time: 5.30pm - 8.30pm
Price: $35.00 per person
- Orange Jus infused Winter Melon
- Crispy Fried Fresh Mushrooms infused Mala Sauce
- Pan Fried Konyakku Noodles in Vegetarian X.O. Sauce
- Thinly Sliced Silken Tofu Broth
- Braised Mushroom, Black Truffle, Homemade Egg Tofu with Stir-fried Hong Kong Spinach
- Mini Seaweed Spring Roll with Fruit Salsa
- Home-made Japanese Ramen Noodles with Fungus, Shimeji Mushroom and Wolfberry
- Yam Paste topped with Pumpkin Coconut Cream with Passionfruit Caviar
WellSpent™ Orange Peel Marmalade Chiffon Cake Workshop
Join our workshop and take home "luck" and "success" with your very own handmade chiffon cake made with upcycled orange peels. This cake is friendly to the environment and your gut!.
Time: 2.30pm - 4.30pm
Price: $88.00 per person | $168.00 for 2 people
Start 2023 and the Lunar New Year right by supporting sustainability! Explore products from Curated Culture, Enfarm, SeedFuel, Timperio, as well as At-Sunrice's very own WellSpent™️ BakeShop. These produce are delicious, sustainability-focused and are perfect for gatherings this festive season!
Time: 12.00pm - 6.00pm
Price: Free Admission
All items at Produce Market & BakeShop are charged separately.
Be a part of the "30 by 30" Green Plan! Join At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy – Singapore’s premier school for culinary, pastry and bakery and F&B courses make food security a reality through our WellSpent initiatives and activities.
Let's rethink the way we consume and discard our food.