1. Please ensure that all documents listed below are duly prepared:
Copy of Passport
Recent Passport-sized colour photograph (taken against plain white background)
Copy of highest educational qualification (Certificate / Transcript) & Official Translation (if not in English)
2. Click here to apply. Please allow approximately 10 minutes for the online application and ensure all documents are duly completed and submitted online. Any incomplete application will not be processed.
3. Application Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Pay online by credit/debit card for the Application Fee only. Alternatively, we accept telegraphic transfers for international applicants. The details are as follows:
Beneficiary: At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Pte Ltd
Bank: United Overseas Bank Limited
Branch: South Bridge Road
Bank code: 7375
Branch Code: 343
Account No: 934-342-2489
SWIFT Code: UOVBSGSG
4. For successful applicants will receive a copy of the Advisory Note, Letter of Acceptance (LOA) and/or Standard PEI Student Contract via email.
5. Please be advised that the nett fees payable has to be made in full within 10 working days upon signing of the Letter of Acceptance (LOA) & student contract or before course commencement date, whichever is earlier. Payment will not be accepted before the signing of LOA & student contract.