AT-SUNRICE GLOBALCHEF ACADEMY – UPDATES ON COVID-19 MEASURES
Since 2 June 2020, At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy re-opened to provide craft-skill practices and assessments. We have put in place a set of protective measures and advice to keep our guests and visitors healthy and safe as well as to better mitigate risks and minimise disruption. We remain highly vigilant and ensure strict adherence to government advisories.
From mid-August 2020, these additional safe management measures will be tightly enforced. Our top priority remains to safeguard the health and well-being our students, instructors and staff.
The following are the key safe management measures:
- Students, instructors, and staff must use the SafeEntry and TraceTogether apps before entering the academy.
- Temperature screening are conducted each time when entering the campus. On entry, everyone is required proceed to the washrooms to wash their hands with soap and water.
- Students, instructors and staff must wear mask at all time while in academy.
- For craft-skills practice & assessment in the academy, all students must always space out at least 1 metre apart. Each room will have a limited capacity according to the size of the room. Soft-skills classes will continue to be conducted online.
- Students and faculty staff will operate in distinct shifts to ensure no inter-mixing between shifts. Admin staff will similarly be deployed in shifts and synchronised with student/faculty shifts. Students are to strictly follow their time-schedule. Working/learning from home is the default when staff or students are not scheduled to be in the academy.
- There are clear space and movement markings to ensure safe distancing at all times. Staff and students are to comply with the space and movement markings.
- Gatherings/socializing is strictly not allowed in and out the academy.
All Facilities and services will be opened to students and assigned staff. However, the library, restaurant and locker room will remain closed.
Be socially responsible. Be safe.
Tan Chor Pang
Deputy Chief Executive