AT-SUNRICE GLOBALCHEF ACADEMY – UPDATES ON COVID-19 MEASURES
In view of the latest cluster and rising COVID-19 cases in the community, At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy has put in place a set of safety measures and advice to keep our students, staff, guests and visitors healthy and safe as well as to better mitigate risks and minimise disruption. We remain highly vigilant and ensure strict adherence to government advisories.
With immediate effect till 13 June 2021, these additional safe management measures will be tightly enforced. Our top priority remains to safeguard the health and well-being of our students, instructors, staff and visitors.
The following are the key safe management measures:
- Students, instructors, staff and visitors are to only use the TraceTogether app or token before entering the academy.
- Temperature screening will be conducted twice daily – once upon entry and the other in the afternoon. Upon entry, everyone is required to wash their hands with soap and water in the washrooms.
- Students, instructors, staff and visitors must wear their masks at all times.
- For craft-skills practice & assessment in the academy, all students must practise the 1 metre apart safe distancing with their respective groupings. Each room will have a limited capacity according to the size of the room. Soft-skills classes will continue to be conducted online.
- Students and faculty staff will operate in distinct shifts to ensure no inter-mixing between shifts. Admin staff will similarly be deployed in shifts and synchronised with student/faculty shifts. Students are to strictly adhere to their class schedule. Working/learning from home is the default when staff or students are not scheduled to be in the academy.
- There are clear space and movement markings to ensure safe distancing at all times. Staff and students are to comply with the space and movement markings.
- Gatherings/socialising is strictly not allowed in the academy.
- All off-site learning journeys will be suspended until 13 June 2021.
- Cleaning and disinfection of premises with high human contact will be conducted daily.
- Implement guidelines for food and hygiene safety during staff meal times.
Be socially responsible. Be safe.
The At-Sunrice Team
Updated as of 14 May 2021