AT-SUNRICE GLOBALCHEF ACADEMY – UPDATES ON COVID-19 MEASURES
In view of the rising COVID-19 cases and latest measures by the local government, At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy has put in place a set of safety measures and advice to keep our students, instructors, staff and visitors healthy and safe as well as to better mitigate risks and minimise disruption. We remain decidedly vigilant and ensure strict adherence to government advisories.
The following are the key safe management measures:
- Students, instructors, staff and visitors are to only use the TraceTogether app or token for SafeEntry check-ins when entering the academy. Upon entry, you are required to wash your hands with soap and water in the washrooms.
- Temperature screening will be conducted.
- It is mandatory for all students, instructors, staff and visitors to wear face masks at all times in the academy except when you are eating or drinking.
- For craft-skills practices & assessments in the academy:
o All students must practise the one metre apart safe distancing with their respective groupings.
o Each room will have a limited capacity according to the size of the room.
o Soft-skills classes will continue to be conducted online.
- Students and faculty staff will operate in distinct shifts to ensure no inter-mixing between shifts.
o Admin staff will be deployed in shifts and synchronised with student/faculty shifts.
o Students are to strictly adhere to their class schedules.
o Working/learning from home is the default when staff or students are not scheduled to be in the academy.
- There are clear space and movement markings to always ensure safe distancing. Staff and students are to comply with the space and movement markings.
- Gatherings/socialising is are strictly not allowed in the academy.
- All off-site learning journeys are suspended until further notice.
- Cleaning and disinfection of premises with high human contact are conducted daily.
- Guidelines for food and hygiene safety are implemented during staff mealtimes.
- Our Safe Management Officers (SMO) will continue to carry out daily inspections to ensure safety compliance.
Be socially responsible. Be safe.
The At-Sunrice Team
UPDATED AS AT 7 OCTOBER 2021