At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
• Recall basic food safety requirements for food preparation.
• List and use different types of cooking tools and equipment for the preparation of macarons.
• Identify the preparation methods and characteristics of meringue.
• Recall the types, characteristics, and quality indicators of baking ingredients of macarons.
• Identify methods of presenting and storing macarons.
• Prepare tools, equipment, and ingredients for producing and presenting macarons according to recipe requirements.
• Reinstate workstation according to required standards.
Following is the list of recipes* covered in this class.
• Lemon Macaron
• Pistachio Macaron
• Chocolate Macaron
• Passion Fruit & Jivara Chocolate Macaron
*The academy reserves the right to change the recipes without prior notice.